Dear Delegate:I am inviting you to a great night of training and fun.The location:Noah Webster Academy205 East 400 SouthOrem, UT 84058-6311(801) 426-6624The time: 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM EXACTLYThe date: April 7th, 2010 (Next Wednesday night)Come enjoy an hour with a wild and crazy Education Officer (that would be Steve Diamond.) You will learn:
- How to prepare for the Republican State and County Nominating Conventions.
- What it means to be a delegate--the great privilege it is to represent the people in your precinct.
- What you can do to make a difference in the Party.
- How to submit ideas to your legislators and participate in getting them passed. I will give you examples of legislation that has passed and how it happened.
- How to put the FUN back into the fundamentals of politics.And we'll have a Question and Answer period at the end -- I hope I can answer your questions! All this in one hour or less. I believe in getting to the point. Short and sweet. We must be done by 7:00 PM because a debate for County Commissioner will take place at 7:00 PM. You are encouraged to stay for the debate if you would like to.I look forward to seeing you there.We are also extending an invitation to anyone in Legislative District 58 who could not come to the last training. You are welcome to come to this training.Sincerely,Steven DiamondLegislative District 60 Education OfficerEmail: redcastle at comcast dot net
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Delegate Training April 7th
This delegate training is for all state and county delegates in Legislative District 60. I strongly urge all of Orem 28's state and county delegates attend this training as well as the County Commissioner debate right afterward.
Candace E. Salima
Orem 28 Precinct Chair